- 22mm internal spacing on 27.5" (650b) rim
- Wider tire bead spacing for larger tire volume and lower pressures
- Increase tire foot print increases traction
- Light weight rim improves acceleration and handling
- Only 1416g with DT350 hubs and 28/28 J bend spokes
- Choice of spoke options
- Standard Pillar light weight butted spokes or upgrade to Sapim Laser
- 28spokes front and rear for a light weight but stiff wheelset
- Choice of hubs to meet your budget and performance needs
- Standard DT350 (J bend spokes)
- DT240s (J bend spokes save ~83g) – favourite upgrade
- Hope Pro 4 (J bend spokes save ~66g)
- Hub options include
- Boost or standard Thru axles. Leftie or special builds available by request
- 6 bolt disc mounting standard with center lock option for DT hubs
|TUFF OS Disc||674g||690g||1364g|
|Hole Count||28||28||Effective Rim Diameter||585mm||585mm|
|Optimum Tire Size||2.0-2.35 inches||2.0-2.35 inches|
Professional wheel building and stress relieving
Torture testing some carbon clinchers. We test like this for a number of minutes to really heat up the brake tracks. Side wall failure from brake temp build up is the #1 safety issue with carbon clinchers. Are you sure those cheap eBay/Amazon/Alibaba wheels can handle this?
TUFF wheel upgrade but we are keeping the prices unchanged. Free shipping. We guarantee no additional taxes on worldwide shipment. Lead time :4~10day. everyone loves the quality of our shipping boxes - and now with free wheel bags your wheels will be even more protected.
Increasing the quality of our wheel builds. This little machine is to regularly calibrate our spoke tension tools to ensure our wheels are always built to the right tension. Too high and spokes may fail faster - too low and the wheels may lack stiffness and strength
Write Your Own Review
Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty Keeps You Riding & Happy
TUFF do not deal with distributors or retailers and this allows us to communicate directly and hence fix issues more efficiently. We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of three years after purchase. We pride ourselves in getting wheels back to clients quickly and being available when you need us. The warranty applies to the original owner but we also assist secondary owners if the product has been treated fairly. Free ongoing service is also available for three years after purchase including free wheel truing & spoke replacement if required at no extra charge (just pay shipping). In other words we will do our absolute best to make your experience with TUFF a positive one.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
Damage caused by a crash, wear and tear, or incorrect installation. If you do strike some back luck, know that you can rely on us to get you back up to speed as fast as possible. Please contact us immediately if you encounter any issues with your TUFF wheels.
Crash Replacement Policy
The TUFF crash replacement policy is available at 50% off the retail price of any required new parts and labour for the same level wheel as your original purchase. Once approved and paid we require you to send us the crashed wheel/s to us then receive your rebuilt set back (we pay for the return post).
NOTE: When sending in an item for warranty please remove tires, tubes, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. If you fail to remove these items we are not responsible for them but always take care with client’s possessions.