How do I place an order?
1).Visit the product website on the Official Tuffcycle Online Store ( tuffcycle.com) and click on “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now”.
2).Proceed to Checkout.
3).Fill out the delivery details and payment details, then confirm your order.
4).Follow the directions provided to pay for the order.
How do I register my Tuff Account?
1) Visit the Tuffcycle website at www.tuffcycle.com.
2) Click the icon in the top right corner of the website and select “Register”.
3) Fill in your personal information and click on “Register”.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International);
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro);3. Paypal;4. Paypal Credit5. Apple Pay (only available for payment with iphone and ipad);6. Bank Transfer7. Affirm Financing;8. Sofort;9. Giropay;10. iDeal;
Note: 1. Some payment methods are only available in certain countries. The available payment methods for your country will be listed on the checkout page.
2. Customers in the following countries cannot pay with a credit or debit card if the order amount exceeds the limits listed below:
USA/Canada: max US $10,000
Australia: max AU $14,000
Japan: max JP ¥1,200,000
3. If a PayPal dispute occurs before shipment, the order will be held because PayPal will withhold payment under such circumstances. Please settle the dispute to proceed with the order.
4. Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
5. If you want to use PayPal to pay for orders that are delivered to Indonesia, you can only use a PayPal account that is registered in Indonesia.
How can I pay with my coupon?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There are “use coupon code” and “use credit” buttons on the order summary section.
To use coupon code, click on “Use a Coupon code” and enter the coupon code you have in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “Use Coupon” to continue the order.
To use DJI credits, click on “use credit” and enter the amount of credits you want to use in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “confirm” to continue the order.
Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand the importance of security in online transactions. Tuffcycle takes all necessary security measures to protect your credit card and other confidential personal information. DJI does not share this information to any outside organizations.
How can I check the status of my order if I made the purchase as a guest?
Follow this link to get a password for your account and then login to view the status of your order: https://www.tuffcycle.com/user/get_password.
How do I change items in my order?
Follow this link to get a password for your account and then login to view the status of your order: https://www.tuffcycle.com/get_password.
How do I check the status of my order?
Is there a set shipment time for all products?
No. Shipment times vary for each product depending on stock availability.
The estimated shipping time, in days, is shown for each product page when you place an order at https://www.tuffcycle.com.
What countries does Tuffcycle ship to?
Currently, Tuffcycle ships to the following regions and countries:
EUROPE Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,
Czech Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland,
Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Portugal,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Canada, United States,
China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Macau,
Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand.
United Arab Emirates (Dubai Only)
- Currently, we do not ship to countries in the South America and Africa.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
1). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
2). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.