How do I place an order?
1).Visit the product website on the Official Tuffcycle Online Store ( tuffcycle.com) and click on “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now”.
2).Proceed to Checkout.
3).Fill out the delivery details and payment details, then confirm your order.
4).Follow the directions provided to pay for the order.
How do I register my Tuff Account?
1) Visit the Tuffcycle website at www.tuffcycle.com.
2) Click the icon in the top right corner of the website and select “Register”.
3) Fill in your personal information and click on “Register”.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International);
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro);3. Paypal;4. Paypal Credit5. Apple Pay (only available for payment with iphone and ipad);6. Bank Transfer7. Affirm Financing;8. Sofort;9. Giropay;10. iDeal;
Note: 1. Some payment methods are only available in certain countries. The available payment methods for your country will be listed on the checkout page.
2. Customers in the following countries cannot pay with a credit or debit card if the order amount exceeds the limits listed below:
USA/Canada: max US $10,000
Australia: max AU $14,000
Japan: max JP ¥1,200,000
3. If a PayPal dispute occurs before shipment, the order will be held because PayPal will withhold payment under such circumstances. Please settle the dispute to proceed with the order.
4. Different forms of payment cannot be combined, and you can only use one bank card for each order.
5. If you want to use PayPal to pay for orders that are delivered to Indonesia, you can only use a PayPal account that is registered in Indonesia.
How can I pay with my coupon?
Go to the checkout page, follow the steps and fill in the necessary information. There are “use coupon code” and “use credit” buttons on the order summary section.
To use coupon code, click on “Use a Coupon code” and enter the coupon code you have in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “Use Coupon” to continue the order.
To use DJI credits, click on “use credit” and enter the amount of credits you want to use in the blank column. Don’t forget to click on “confirm” to continue the order.
Is my Personal Payment Profile secure?
We understand the importance of security in online transactions. Tuffcycle takes all necessary security measures to protect your credit card and other confidential personal information. DJI does not share this information to any outside organizations.
How can I check the status of my order if I made the purchase as a guest?
Follow this link to get a password for your account and then login to view the status of your order: https://www.tuffcycle.com/user/get_password.
How do I change items in my order?
Follow this link to get a password for your account and then login to view the status of your order: https://www.tuffcycle.com/get_password.
How do I check the status of my order?
Check inside the shipping box carefully before signing!
1. If you receive a product with damaged packaging, inspect the items carefully for damage. If there is no damage, sign for the product. If there is damage, report this on the delivery slip or, alternatively, refuse the shipment and it will return to TUFF.
NOTE: TUFF shipping boxes can take considerable damage without any affect on the wheels. Do not just inspect the outside of the box – inspect the contents before signing.
If a claim is made against the shipping company, they will provide a compensation number. Please inform TUFF of this number for delivery tracking. Arrangements for reshipment will be made within 10 business days upon receiving the returned package.
2. If the items are damaged but accepted and not reported, there is no recourse against the delivery company and you are responsible for purchasing any replacement product.
3. If the package is in good condition, but the product is significantly damaged during shipment, please keep the waybill, packaging, etc. and contact us within 7 days after the delivery.
Guarantted no customs taxes?
TUFF has a great partner ship with EU and North America /Asia/Australia/Canada/Singapore
We will handle all of the custom tax$duty and arrange ups delivery to your door.
Any questions just send email or leave messages to us.
1-Peru customer, we don't do free custom tax to Peru.
we have Peru dealer please contact with dealer please.
Is there a set shipment time for all products?
No. Shipment times vary for each product depending on stock availability.
The estimated shipping time, in days, is shown for each product page when you place an order at https://www.tuffcycle.com.
What countries does Tuffcycle ship to?
Currently, Tuffcycle ships to the following regions and countries:
EUROPE Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus,
Czech Republic,Denmark, Estonia, Finland,
France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland,
Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania,
Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands,
Norway, Poland, Portugal,
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Canada, United States,
China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Macau,
Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand.
United Arab Emirates (Dubai Only)
- Currently, we do not ship to countries in the South America and Africa.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO military addresses.
1). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
2). Within 7 calendar days of delivery if the product has a manufacturing defect.
·PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
If you order one of our products, you have legal rights known as ‘consumer guarantees’ which apply for a reasonable time from the date of your purchase and regardless of this Policy or Tuffcycle’s Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy.
These policies apply in addition to the rights you have at law and are not intended to limit, modify or restrict your consumer guarantee rights in any way.
Tuffcycle guarantees that subject to the following conditions, refund and replacement can be requested within 5 calendar days (actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of the delivery date (subject to actual date the product was received) and replacement can be requested within 15 calendar days (actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of the delivery date (subject to actual date the product was received). Please contact Tuffcycle or the authorized distributor of Tuffcycle from whom you purchased your product for more details. In order to request a refund or to replace a product please contact our Aftersales team. You will be required to fill out a Repair Form which should be sent to us along with the to-be-repaired unit.
We can’t accept no reason return or exchange, or because of personal preference. Please check clearly the products in your parcel, and if you do receive quality problem products, just contact us within 5 days after receipt, send the exact photos to show what problem is. After our designer confirm, we will go on the return or exchange procedure.
If the product you receive does not match your order, do not use the product, and contact TUFF. If a return and refund is granted, it will be subject to the conditions below, unless otherwise agreed to by TUFF:
b). Products without any quality issues will not be considered for return and refund unless the issue is due to an error made by TUFF.
- while we may attempt to help customers determine the correct specifications for their wheels, the final responsibility always resides with the customer.
c). Should TUFF agree to a return and refund, expect repayment within 3 working days after arrival at TUFF，goods stay in good condition.
The customer is responsible for all fees associated with returns.
a). 20% of the initial purchase value (minimum USD100) will be charged for restocking and refurbishment.
b). The customer is responsible for shipping costs, customs, duties, and any other fees unless otherwise stated in the warranty policy.
Crash Replacement Policy
Scope: The Crash Replacement Policy is to cover accidental crash or mis-use such as casing a big jump or drop, crashing, rock strikes etc.
Coverage:Lifetime Crash Replacement from the date of purchase. 15% Discount.
1. The Crash Replacement Policy is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
2. Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
3. Please note that you are responsible for any associated shipping costs, customs, and duties.
TUFF FIVE (5) YEARS WARRANTY & lifetime CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
TUFF 5 Years Warranty&Lifetime Crash Replacemet Policy
INDUSTRY LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY KEEPS YOU RIDING & HAPPY
We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 5 years after purchase. We pride ourselves in getting wheels back to clients quickly and being available when you need us.
1. If any manufacturing defect occurs during the life of the product, TUFF is obligated to replace the rim(s) or defect item and also pay for the shipping cost.
2. At our discretion, we may send you a heavier duty version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
3. If rebuilding or servicing is required as part of the warranty replacement - TUFF will cover the reasonable labor cost of a competent bicycle mechanic convenient to the customer.
4. This Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
5. Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
6. This Warranty coverage does not cover:
a). Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
b). Installation of parts, accessories or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
c). Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
Damages caused by an inappropriate mounting or assembly of the product. Defects or damage caused by improper use or poor maintenance.
d). Use of spokes not approved by TUFF.
e). Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel(s) were NOT built by TUFF. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by TUFF, please contact us.
If purchased directly from TUFF, contact: [email protected]
f). Normal wear and tear (spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, decals, stickers etc.)
- TUFF does support customers with service parts at below normal retail prices. Shipping covered by the customer. TUFF brake pads and replacement EXO spokes are readily available.
with rim brake wheels, the surface finish on the brake track is subject to wear during normal use (friction between brake pad and brake track is why brakes work). There will be more wear and tear on this area than other parts of the rim. It’s normal for the appearance of the finish on the brake track to change over time. To extend the lifespan of your wheels, familiarize yourself with carbon braking techniques, and clean both brake pads and brake tracks regularly. If you don’t keep these surfaces clean, debris will accumulate and cause unnecessary wear and tear.
Damage caused by a crash, wear and tear, or incorrect installation. If you do strike some back luck, know that you can rely on us to get you back up to speed as fast as possible. Please contact us immediately if you encounter any issues with your TUFF wheels.
TUFF or any registered TUFF dealer will either repair the product or replace the product at no charge. For all warranty claims, the consumer should submit the product and the proof of purchase to TUFF or the registered TUFF dealer.
NOTE: When sending in an item for warranty please remove tires, tubes, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. If you fail to remove these items we are not responsible for them but always take care with client’s possessions.
The cost for a potential shipment to the dealer or TUFF and the associated transport insurance are at costs of the consumer.
WARRANTY’S CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The tuff warranty covers exclusively the manufacturing defects of its products and excludes, notably, from its TUFF of application any damage, prejudice and, more generally, Any direct or indirect consequence which would result from bad use or failure to respect user instructions, the lack of maintenance or a non-conforming use of the product.
The warranty does not cover parts that are subject to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use and riding in conditions / usage for applications other than recommended.
The warranty does not cover:
Wear and tear parts: brake pads, rim tape, free hub, rim braking surface, pawls, springs, bearings and decoration.
Damages caused by the mounting and assembly of parts which are not appropriate to the product.
Damages caused by an inappropriate mounting or assembly of the product. Defects or damage caused by improper use or poor maintenance.
Damages due to the modifications of the Product.
Any impact caused by sharp items, due to torsion, compression, a fall, an abnormal impact or other actions not under reasonable control of TUFF.
The following will void your warranty
The product has been modified or repaired by any person or entity other than TUFF’s representative in the country concerned.
The product has been repaired with unauthorized spare parts.
The product serial number has been removed, deleted, altered or made illegible.
Specific use of brake pads not confirmed with TUFF
The limited warranty does not apply to sponsored products
Please note: with rim brake wheels, the surface finish on the brake track is subject to wear during normal use (friction between brake pad and brake track is why brakes work). There will be more wear and tear on this area than other parts of the rim. It’s normal for the appearance of the finish on the brake track to change over time. To extend the lifespan of your wheels, familiarize yourself with carbon braking techniques, and clean both brake pads and brake tracks regularly. If you don’t keep these surfaces clean, debris will accumulate and cause unnecessary wear and tear.
Purchase Alteration or Cancellation
This policy applies when all or part of a purchase is canceled, whether the payment is partially or fully made, but BEFORE the item ships.
A cancellation made after the product has shipped is treated as a "return" with all applicable fees. Please refer to our "Product Return Policy".
A purchase may not be altered or canceled without TUFF's authorization. If and when authorized, 10% off the purchase value (minimum USD50) may be charged to recover re-stocking and operational costs.
A purchase may not be altered without TUFF’s authorization. Alterations can be made free of charge to the build stage of each purchase. Wheels are built to order and once building has begun TUFF may not be able to change the purchase without occurring costs. Such costs will be communicated with the customer before confirming the alteration.