Any instagram uploads tagged with #tuffcycles will show up here on our instagram feed!
- Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Light weight aero wheels perfect for climbing and fast group rides
- 1592g a set (with TUFF OS hubs)
- Options of DT350 (+70g), DT240 hubs (+20g), or Chris King R45 (+45g)
- Superior braking with ASW braking surface
- Stronger more consistent braking, even on long descent
- 50mm deep profiles front and rear
- Reduces weight for climbing
- Improves cross wind stability
- 18mm wide internal tubeless compatible rims
- Improves lateral stiffness
- Increases the tire volume - better grip, rolling resistance, and comfort
- High performance Pillar or optional Sapim CXray aero bladed stainless steel spokes
- 20 spoke front and 24 rear (option of 18/21 with TUFF OS hubs)
- Strong and light
- Cut through the air resulting in less drag.
|Dt240s||710g||860g||1570g||Dt350s||712g||910g||1622g||King R45||709g||870g||1579g||TUFF OS Premium||706g||855g||1561g|
|Hole Count||18/20||21/24||Effective Rim Diameter||528mm||510mm|
|Optimum Tire Size||25C||25C|
Advanced Side Wall TechnologyExplore
TUFF OS HubsExplore
Write Your Own Review
Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty Keeps You Riding & Happy
TUFF do not deal with distributors or retailers and this allows us to communicate directly and hence fix issues more efficiently. We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of three years after purchase. We pride ourselves in getting wheels back to clients quickly and being available when you need us. The warranty applies to the original owner but we also assist secondary owners if the product has been treated fairly. Free ongoing service is also available for three years after purchase including free wheel truing & spoke replacement if required at no extra charge (just pay shipping). In other words we will do our absolute best to make your experience with TUFF a positive one.
This Warranty Does Not Cover
Damage caused by a crash, wear and tear, or incorrect installation. If you do strike some back luck, know that you can rely on us to get you back up to speed as fast as possible. Please contact us immediately if you encounter any issues with your TUFF wheels.
Crash Replacement Policy
The TUFF crash replacement policy is available at 50% off the retail price of any required new parts and labour for the same level wheel as your original purchase. Once approved and paid we require you to send us the crashed wheel/s to us then receive your rebuilt set back (we pay for the return post).
NOTE: When sending in an item for warranty please remove tires, tubes, cassettes, skewers, computer magnets, etc. If you fail to remove these items we are not responsible for them but always take care with client’s possessions.