Lightest MTB XC wheels made from stiffness Toray carbon fiber . With its hookless full carbon and tubeless ready rim design, it is ready for high intensity, aggressive XC riding. bring you with the benchmark for going fast and lightweight experience. speedup,heart beating, that’s 925NG.
- 25mm internal spacing on a low profile 29er rim
- At only 1360 grams, this is the wheel that performance-obsessed cross-country racers dream of.
- it features an ultralight full carbon 29” rim (350g) for fast acceleration and climbing without compromising stiffness and durability.Adaptive layup, a specific carbon layup technology enabled us to handcraft these carbon rims with less material between the spokes.
- The spoke holes are reinforced with strategically positioned carbon layering in a process that minimizes weight without compromising stiffness and strength.
- A lighter rim means faster acceleration, more efficient climbing, and a more responsive feel on the trail.
Extensive field testing with our pro athletes determined that a 25mm inner width was ideal for a quick, precise ride quality and optimized tire grip on fast racetracks.
The carbon rim is laced with 28 straight-pull double butted spokes , two-crossed for maximum power transfer and enhanced vertical compliance.
- The new lighter Infinity hub design optimizes lateral stiffness, and the spoke lacing maximizes power transfer. Our Spin freewheel with a double ratchet system provides fast engagement and high stiffness to help you accelerate out of corners faster. The rear hub is compatible with Shimano HG, Micro Spline and SRAM XD driver bodies.