Order Amendment or Cancellation
Our order amendment policy applies when all or part of a purchase is canceled, whether the payment is partially or fully made, but BEFORE the item ships.
A cancellation made after the product has shipped is treated as a “return” with all applicable fees. Please refer to our Product Return Policy.
A purchase may not be altered or canceled without Tuffcycle’s authorization. If and when authorized, 10% of the purchase value (minimum $50 USD) may be charged to cover re-stocking and operational costs.
Claims for Damage or Loss of Shipment
Please thoroughly inspect the package before signing.
(1) If there is no damage, sign for the product. If there is damage, report this on the delivery slip or, alternatively, refuse the shipment and it will be returned to Tuffcycle. If a claim is made against the shipping company, they will provide a compensation number. Please inform Tuffcycle of this number for delivery tracking. Arrangements for reshipment will be made within 10 business days upon receiving the returned item.
(2) If the items are damaged but accepted and not reported, there is no recourse against the delivery company and you are responsible for purchasing any replacement product.
(3) If the package is in good condition, but the product is significantly damaged in transit, please keep the waybill, packaging, etc., and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days after the delivery.
If the shipment gets lost in transit, please get in touch with us (email@example.com) immediately and all Tuffcycle packages have been covered by insurance.
If the product you received does not match your order, do not use the product, and contact our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org). If a return and refund is granted, it will be subject to the conditions below, unless otherwise agreed to by Tuffcycle:
(1) Only products in saleable condition, shipped from Tuffcycle and having arrived within the last 30 days, will be considered for a return in terms of refund.
(2) Special configured products (non-stock/special order) will not be considered for return and refund unless the issue is due to an error made by Tuffcycle.
(3) Should Tuffcycle agree to a return and refund, expect repayment within 3 business days after the item has arrived at Tuffcycle.
The customer is responsible for all fees associated with returns:
(1) 20% of the initial purchase value (minimum $100 USD) will be charged for restocking and refurbishment.
(2) Shipping costs, customs, duties, and any other fees unless otherwise stated in the warranty policy.
Buyer protection (PayPal policy)
The following is part of PayPal legal agreements:
“A buyer can file a dispute in PayPal for two reasons: ‘Item Not Received’ or ‘Significantly Not as Described’. Disputes should be filed within 45 days of the initial payment.
If the dispute is escalated to a claim, PayPal will investigate your claim and make the final decision. PayPal will seek to resolve your complaint within 30 days from the date your complaint is filed, however, this timeframe can be extended to accommodate the investigation. “