Warranty & Policy
Standard Warranty Policy
TUFF (PRONOUNCED TOUGH) BRINGS A NEW FOCUS TO HIGH PERFORMANCE CYCLING PRODUCTS.
Many brands at the top end of the cycling market focus heavily on weight, which often results in fragile products. This approach is only suitable for lightweight cyclists or those who aren’t concerned about the cost of replacing products frequently. TUFF has an increased focus on durability and stiffness increasing their appeal to the entire market.
Calling on over a decades experience designing high-end carbon fiber products, and technical systems engineering from the Australian and global automotive industries, TUFF is able to provide their customers the best-developed equipment.
Tuffcycle has teams located in China and Australia to provide efficient customer support for after-sales issues.
Please contact us to discuss any of our products; we’d be happy to hear from you!
TUFF FIVE (5) YEARS WARRANTY & CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
INDUSTRY LEADING 5 YEAR WARRANTY KEEPS YOU RIDING & HAPPY
We warrant our wheels to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of three years after purchase. We pride ourselves in getting wheels back to clients quickly and being available when you need us. The warranty applies to the original owner but we also assist secondary owners if the product has been treated fairly.
Free ongoing service is also available for 5years after purchase including free wheel truing & spoke replacement if required at no extra charge (just pay shipping). In other words we will do our absolute best to make your experience with TUFF a positive one
Applies to all saw/ exo/ dusty/ series rims. You can use the product filters on our website to determine which series of rim you have.
Coverage: 5-year warranty from the date of purchase.
(1) If any manufacturing defect occurs within 30 days of the date of being received, Tuffcycle is obligated to replace the rim(s) and pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 31 days and up to 5 years, Tuffcycle is obligated to replace the rim(s), and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs.
(2) At our discretion, we may send a heavier-duty rim version. If we no longer make the rim you purchased we’ll upgrade you to the newest equivalent model at no extra cost.
(3) The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
(4) Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
This warranty coverage DOES NOT cover:
(1) Improper assembly or maintenance, including maintenance by an unauthorized technician.
(2) Installation of parts, accessories, or tires that are not originally intended for, or compatible with, the rims/wheels as sold.
(3) Damage or failures caused by a crash, accidental damage, misuse of the product, heat damage (typically caused by the wheel sitting too close to vehicle exhaust), non-compliance with manufacturer specifications of usage, or any other fractious reasons.
(4) Use of straight gauge spokes.
(5) Spokes, nipples, or wheel building issues if the wheel(s) were NOT built by Tuffcycle. If you have a potential wheel building warranty issue with a wheel built by Tuffcycle, please contact us.
(6) Normal wear and tear (spokes, nipples, pawls, bearings, rim tape, decals, stickers, etc).