Light weight aero wheels perfect for climbing and fast group rides
– 1370g a set (with TUFF OS QR hubs)
Superior braking with HIGH RESIN basalt braking surface
– Stronger more consistent braking, even on long descent
46mm deep profiles front and rear
– Reduces weight for climbing
– Improves cross wind stability
19mm wide internal tubeless compatible rims
– Improves lateral stiffness
– Increases the tire volume – better grip, rolling resistance, and comfort
High performance Sapim CXray aero bladed stainless steel spokes
– 20 spoke front and 24 rear hub
– Strong and light
– Cut through the air resulting in less drag.
These are legit I recently put on my gravel bike I did 70 mile ride they spin fast when descending they take off I have the standard Tuffs hubs. I am extremely happy with Tuff wheels
I've been riding these rims for two seasons now on my hybrid bicycle. I've taking them on endless amounts of gravel and dirt paths, and have had no problems with them. Never have gone out of true, and no broken spokes. And the best part is that they are extremely light and stable. For the cost I don't think there are any better rims out there that would outperform these.
Well done rims I’m happy they are pretty light and look stoning
I've had my Tuff's for just over a month now and have to say they are outstanding. First ride with them I was caught in a storm and was worried how they would perform. Must say I was impressed as they worked well in the wet. Very lite and fast wheelset. Thank you Tuff!